23 April 2011

I'm thinking a photo wall

Hello dear friends, I hope you are having a relaxing Easter!
We are spending our time with family, the kidlets are so excited to have some lovely family members around for the holidays!
Speaking of family, I have been thinking about the multitude of photo frames we have been accumulating.  Before we painted the interior of our house we had a wall of large frames in our stairwell.  The nail holes are all still there but we haven't put the photo frames back up.
I am thinking black.  As the frames are all different I think a uniform black would look great.  And you know I am loving black at the mo...  Mr Echoes is taking some convincing, but I can work on that!

Here are some photos I have found on the web that are of interest...




One of my favourite blog reads is, Young House Love, John & Sherry have a new photo wall in their hallway, which looks fantastic!  If you want to read all about it go over here!

Anyhoo, I will endeavour to work on Mr Echoes for our black frames, stay tuned!
Until then...

No comments: