19 May 2011

New bedside tables

Good morning, how are you all?
I am sorry for being away from you for sooooo long.  We have been busy with our bedroom renovation, the new wardrobe is in, the new blind is up and the new paintwork is done.
  
I have been loving every minute, my creative juices have been flowing!!  But I must admit the house is upside down, I have no energy for any housework, (so I am blogging instead)!
We are so close to a reveal, but I have to hold out just a little longer.  I am so excited as the  new carpet goes down tomorrow.  We have chosen an eco friendly carpet made from corn.  Very soft and extremely hardy.  You can read all about it here.  I have never had new carpet in any of my homes before and I can't wait...

I can show you our new bedside tables from La Maison.  They are so beautiful and we got them on sale too, which is even better!
Here is a sneek peak...

 Isn't she lovely?  A soft creamy ivory, which will fit into our scheme perfectly.  We will have one on each side of the bed.  I am still on the lookout for matching bedside lamps but I think they will have to wait for awhile.

We spied some beautiful chairs for the bedroom too in our local La Maison store, Wishbone, unfortunately the budget wouldn't S-T-R-E-T-C-H that far....

 I will be back soon, (I promise!) to reveal our new Master bedroom, so until then take care. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse аnd I stumbled over here from a diffeгеnt page and thought I may aѕ
wеll check things οut. I like what Ι
see so i am just fоllowіng you. Loοk foгward to exploring
your web pаge for a seconԁ time.
Look at my weblog ... b-flinks.de