29 January 2011

Rearranging again...



Here is our comfy new modular lounge from Freedom.  We used to have 2 blue feather and foam sofas, which were great, but we wanted a change.  It wasn't cheap as we chose to have the better foam inserts, the fabric scotchguarded and the matching ottoman!





We can put our feet up on this baby or it can be used as an extra seat.  The kids love to lounge all over it!  I just add a large tray to make it into a coffee table when we need to set down drinks or snacks.




I still use my Great grandma's floral armchair she and her husband (who I never met) received in a set for an engagement present!  I have a matching chair and a 2 seater couch.  I just add a modern cushion and it fits in perfectly! (Sorry the photo is so dark).




Our chest of drawers hold all sorts of stuff!  Dvd's, videos, kid's colouring in books, games, cards, magazines (I am a magazine junkie :) ), old birthday cards you name it - it's probably in there!  The large clock is another Freedom purchase, we bought it a few years ago, but I have still seen it in their stores every now and again.




This is the little corner of magazines!  The table was a tip shop find, as was the mirror and the clock.  The lamp was a great Target purchase - heavily reduced to a mere $8. The old photo is of my Dad when he was a boy.  You can't see it but he is playing with his toy boat at the edge of the sea...








The 3 little birds on the air conditioner were bought from a local Amcal Chemist for something crazy like $2 each.  

I really like these birdies, they are fun and have the most beautiful colours!





The clock doesn't work anymore, but I love its face.  The yellow bowl was an op shop find and it is filled with tiny white paper flowers given to me by my beautiful sister for my 40th birthday last year!




Thanks for stopping by, it is great to share all things home with you.  The world of blogging is so much fun!

No comments: