19 March 2011

Clocks


One of my favourite things is a clock.
They can be old, new, retro, vintage, 
you name it I like 'em all.


The one above is from here.


This one is from a local tip shop, it doesn't work anymore
but I loved its face.  The colours work well with other items in this little vignette
on the side table in my lounge room.


 This is our new kitchen clock. I have been keeping an eye out for a new one,
ever since the kitchen reno.  I tried my hand at spray painting a clock we had before but ended up wrecking the clear plastic cover.
So when I saw this one I was really pleased, you can buy it from this gift shop here.


Now this baby below, was the very first one I ever purchased!
It must have started my collection.
It doesn't work anymore but it did for a long time
until I overwound it one day :(

It had a fantastic alarm sound, it would definitely wake up the heaviest of sleepers!
 

This blue and white number below is Cornishware.
You may still be able to buy it from somewhere like here.  
At the moment it sits on my dresser.
 amongst my junk "collections".

 
  

What time pieces do you like to use? Are you into collecting clocks like me?

I hope you are having a lovely weekend, enjoying the Autumn weather at home, or some of you may be enjoying Spring over the other side of the world!
I love that blogging brings us all together :)


Take care,

No comments: