11 March 2011

My new mantra...

Hi everyone,
I hope you have had a great week!
We are going into a long weekend here and I am looking forward to a nice quiet one...

Don't you just love this poster? I just hung one in my kitchen in a vintage frame I spray painted cream.  A gorgeous friend of mine framed it for me and she did a wonderful job!
 The grey and cream look so dreamy! I love it <3 <3
 I walk out every morning and see it hanging in its splendour and it calms me instantly! 


Sorry about the blah photo!  I took it at night and had to crop it to bits to avoid the overflowing dishes in the sink, the messy bench and the black windows (due to a night time photo).
I will have to take a better photo sometime soon for you!
I hope you are calm and enjoy a fabulous weekend!

As always,
 

No comments: